The Legal Stuff
Personal information collected by Arkava Pty Ltd (“Arkava”) and the Leases16 app (“Leases16”) is protected by the Privacy (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2013 (Cth) (Privacy Act). Personal information is any information or an opinion that identifies you and includes sensitive and health information.
Arkava follows the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act in handling personal information collected from clients, business partners, and Leases16 people (including employees, directors, and interns).
The primary purpose for collecting personal information from individuals is to provide services to you. The kind of information we collect will depend on your relationship with FairDealFx.
Your personal information may be used to:
- provide you with a service,
- communicate with you about about Leases16 events, products and services, which we believe may be of interest to you,
- respond to your feedback or complaints, and
- answer your queries.
Personal information will not be disclosed to third parties without your consent, except where permitted or required under the Privacy Act.
If you have any enquiries in relation to privacy or personal information please contact:
Arkava Pty Ltd
For more information about the Australian Privacy Principles please visit the website www.oaic.gov.au.
If you wish to change how you receive communications from Arkava (via mail, phone or email) please email us at email@example.com.
Terms of Service
Harmful Code means any form of harmful surreptitious code or other contaminants, including viruses, bugs, trojan horses, spyware or adware.
Loss means loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue.
You and your means the user of leases16.com.
Our, us and we means Arkava Pty Ltd (“Arkava”) or representatives thereof.
5. We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time. Please check our website.
7. You agree to use leases16.com only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of leases16.com by any third party. This includes conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to leases16.com.
8. You must not post or transmit via leases16.com any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
9. The leases16.com website is not a substitute for independent professional advice and you should obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to your particular circumstances. You must exercise your own judgement and carefully evaluate the material on leases16.com.
11. We strive to protect information you provide on leases16.com. We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that leases16.com and your information are not compromised. However, we cannot guarantee that no Harmful Code will enter leases16.com. You should be aware of the risks associated with using websites.
12. We recommend that you use appropriate and up-to-date firewall and anti-virus software to protect your computer systems.
13. Where connection to a system or website outside our control compromises the objectives of leases16.com, we may sever links to that website or system.
15. We do not share information about you with any other entity without your permission unless it:
- is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested
- is required or authorised by law
- will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s health.
16. We take reasonable care in linking leases16.com to other websites but we have no direct control over the content presented in those websites or the availability of those websites. Any information on a linked website is provided ‘As Is’.
17. We make no representation that the material on any linked websites does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. We do not authorise the reproduction of such material.
18. We do not endorse or recommend any links to external websites, or third party content, including products and services offered by, from or through those websites or their content.
19. We use the following criteria to select the links that are included on this site:
- The content must be authentic. Every effort is made to ensure the links are as current and as complete as possible, however due to the consistent process of change on government websites there will inevitably be a small amount of out-of-date or missing content at any point of time
- The content should be up-to-date and accurate.
- Links will be made in good faith with the expectation that the content is appropriately maintained by the author and is timely and accurate. However, we can offer no guarantees of this.
Linking to this site
20. You may link to this website as long as you do not:
- imply that the Arkava endorses your website or product
- change the content of the material technically (e.g. the material is presented in a frame so that users are unable to determine the location of the original material).